27th – 31st May 2019
We invite all BizWorld workshop participants to enter our BizFactor competition.
BizFactor Week will take place from the 27th – 31st May 2019.
After completing the two-day workshop at your school, you are now prepared to select your entry/entries for our regional BizWorld competition through our website.
Your company and business ideas from your school will need to be presented through a power point presentation and a 30 second radio advertisement. The radio ad should complement your power point to be the most convincing and most creative of your region.
The BizFactor requires participants to use the same components as the workshop.
- Ideas for a realistic business.
- Think of a name, logo & slogan for your company.
- Complete a Business Plan.
- Deliver a (Power Point) Pitch / Presentation to outline the main points of your business and how it will tackle the issue.
- You must have a revenue stream.
- 30 second radio advertisement promoting your business
- Be creative and relevant!
You can upload your power point presentation and radio ad to your school’s website or social media and send us the link to email@example.com
Do not forget to tag #bizworldireland and #bizfactor
The Dragons will choose three winners from each region: Munster, Leinster, Connacht/Ulster and Dublin.
The winners of the BizFactor competition will have their radio ad heard on a local radio station and be presented with a winner’s prize.
Please note: This must be completed by BizWorld graduates only